Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

What I Won't Do For My Friends

Not sure who the original author of this segment is, but this is something that I got from a Don Meyer handout, and I think it provides a great teaching opportunity for our players and the importance of making good decisions when they find themselves in tough situations.


What I Won’t Do for My Friends


1. I won’t steal for my friends.

2. I won’t cheat for my friends.

3. I won’t act dumb for my friends.

4. I won’t do drugs for my friends.

5. I won’t disrupt the class for my friends.

6. I won’t disrespect, laugh at or ridicule others for my friends.

7. I won’t intentionally fail for my friends.

8. I won’t behave irresponsibly for my friends.

9. I won’t knowingly hurt others for my friends.

10. I won’t destroy my life or anyone else’s for my friends. Anyone who would ask me to do any of these things, is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment