Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New BLOG Contributor: Troy Culley

I am happy to announce that, Troy Culley will be contributing some of his basketball thoughts to the BLOG.  I have worked with Coach Culley on some basketball projects.  He has a great mind for the game and we will all learn from his contributions.  Below is some more information about Coach Culley



My name is Troy Culley and I'm from a small seaside resort in the South West of England, United Kingdom. I have recently just turned 22 and have been coaching since I was 16, the last 3 as a Head Coach. I currently coach Torbay Tigers Basketball Club U16s Boys and Men as well U13/U16 Boys at Churston Ferrers Grammar School.

Alongside this I have been very fortunate to Head Coach a Regional select team at tournaments in Czech Republic, Estonia, Sweden, Poland and Belgium. I, like Coach Preheim spend alot of time diagramming X's and O's as well as attending National Team training camps and coaching clinics. I live by the simple concept "Be better than you were yesterday"

No comments:

Post a Comment