Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

BLOB Playbook

A while back, I was contacted by a coach, Troy Culley (@troyculley), to see if I would be interested in collaborating with him on a free playbook focusing on nothing but Baseline Out of Bounds plays.  I am always interested in collaborating and helping other coaches so I took him up on the offer.  We compiled a playbook together and started sending it out to coaches.  Coach Culley posted it in a basketball forum and I sent it out to my listserv.  Coach Wayne Walters, SWARM Enterprises, then contacted me and asked if he could contribute some BLOBs that he has used over the years. 

I have posted the link to the playbook.  Hope it is of use to you as you begin to plan for the upcoming season.

BLOB Playbook

Both Coach Culley and Coach Walters are great about sharing information and helping other coaches.  Their contact information can be found on the front cover of the playbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment